Duration 3h 22m Project Files Included MP4
Title: InfiniteSkills – Just Enough Game Art
Designed for game developers with little or no drawing ability or visual artists looking to become game artists, this course examines every aspect of game art as it applies to 2D image asset planning and development. It provides an extensive overview of the techniques used to produce digital images and a detailed explanation of the roles and requirements of game artists.
Learners will come away with the skills required to digitally depict real world and fictional objects, as well as the knowledge of how to plan out a process for creating finished game art assets. The course works best for those with access to graphics software like Photoshop, Gimp or Krita, as well as a graphics tablet.
- Understand the game art creation process and how it fits into the game development timeline
- Explore and practice the basic drawing, rendering, and animation skills all game artists need
- Discover why game design and visual design must be aligned for successful game development
- See how game designers with little or no drawing ability can make attractive game art
- Learn the techniques used in Photoshop, Gimp, and Krita to create high quality game art
- Discover which game art styles work best for different types of games