PassMark®is specialized in the development of high quality performance benchmarking solutions as well as providing expert independent IT consultancy services to clients ranging from government organizations to major IT heavyweights. PassMark Software is a leading authority in software and hardware performance benchmarking and testing.
- PassMark PerformanceTest 8.0 the build 1054
- PassMark BurnInTest Professional Edition 8.1 the build 1017
- PassMark TestLog 3.0 the build 1008
- PassMark WirelessMon 4.0 the build 1008
- PassMark MonitorTest 3.2 the build 1004
- PassMark KeyboardTest 3.1 the build 1000
- PassMark OSForensics 3.3 the build 1004
PassMark the PerformanceTest ™ - a fast, simple program benchmarking computer hardware obspechivayuschaya rapid assessment work "iron". It supports single-processor and dual-processor systems. PerformanceTest ™ allows you to objectively monitor the computer using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers. Test results are presented as a bar graph that allows you to quickly compare the results with a variety of basic computer systems.
PassMark BurnInTest Professional Edition
PassMark BurnInTest ™ - a software tool that simultaneously load all the major computer components, testing their endurance and reliability. The user can select hardware components to verify the correct loading and individually. The results of all tests are summarized and shown together with the identified errors in the main window. The CPU, hard drives, CD-ROM, CD-recorder, DVD, sound card, 2D and 3D graphics, memory, network connection, serial ports, parallel ports, ports USB 1.x and 2.0, a tape drive, video playback and printer - all of which can be checked at the same time.
PassMark the Test the Log ™ - a tool for a group of software testers. Organization of testing - this is one of the most important elements of the software development cycle. TestLog ™ offers an integrated management environment for testing and includes the following features: on-line help and PDF manual; XML database eliminates the need to use MS Access or Oracle; an example of a database to facilitate learning; easy to-use user interface.
Passmark WirelessMon ™ allows the user to detect and monitor Access Points (AP) (APs) for wireless (WiFi) networks. This provides the substantial prog infu the SSID for each, which is found, including the security and availability of AP to use. Schedule in real time on the use of channel mode provides the Old traffic levels for each available channel. This infa will enable network managers to determine which channels can be used that allow result in reduced interference and increase capacity.
Passmark MonitorTest ™ - the program is a test to assess the quality of CRT, LCD and plasma monitors.
The principle of operation is as follows: - the user has consistently demonstrated a specially made picture in different resolutions and different color depth. It is expected that on the basis of testing the user can choose the optimum settings for your monitor. It is necessary to note the presence in the test mode display one color to search for broken pixels in LCD monitors.
PassMark KeyboardTest ™ - is a program for testing the keyboard, checking the correct operation of key performance indicators, response speed after pressing, the speed of response repetition, conformity to character codes. Each press of the key, processed and displayed graphically in the program.
Find anything that is hidden on your computer." In fact, this fast-paced tool for computer forensics. What does it mean?
- Firstly, OSForensics will quickly find the necessary files (much faster than the standard Windows tools).
- Second, to detect and recover the deleted data.
- Third, investigate the user's activity (analysis of recent documents, browser history, the USB-connected devices and network sphere).
- Fourth, to collect detailed information about your computer and the system.
- Fifth, find interesting data directly in memory.
- And, finally, remove the logins and passwords from recently accessed resources from a variety of browsers (including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Opera).
OS - Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)
Home Page - http://www.passmark.com/