WaferPro Express 2016.04 HF1 | 767.8 mb
Keysight Technologies, Inc. introduced the latest release of its powerful WaferPro Express 2016.04 software is a new software platform specifically designed to efficiently execute automated wafer-level measurements.
WaferPro Express helps to reduce wafer-level measurement system complexity and simplifies the everyday task of setting up and executing test plans to analyze measured data. WaferPro Express drives Keysight (and select non-Keysight) instruments as well as prober control software (including temperature control), and provides powerful data handling and display capabilities.
WaferPro Express is also a key component of Wafer-level Measurement Solutions (WMS) from Keysight Technologies and Cascade Microtech. WMS include Keysight instruments and software as well as Cascade Microtech wafer probers, accessories and software. Verification of newly installed WMS systems is performed using the new Keysight Verification Substrate (KVS). Each KVS is fully characterized at the factory and features standard devices that engineers can probe with G-S-G probes after RF calibration. WaferPro Express 2016.04 measures the KVS during initial system verification procedure. Then, by comparing measured and factory data, it certifies the system’s proper operation.
WaferPro Express 2016.04 further improves the exclusive integration with Cascade Microtech’s Velox 2.0 prober control software. WaferPro Express and Velox 2.0 are integrated through Cascade Microtech’s WaferSync, a jointly developed two-way communication link. The link allows for complete wafer map synchronization, which enables easy and error-free information exchange between the software, including wafer alignment, sites and die information.
While previous releases added the ability to import routines directly from IC-CAP, WaferPro Express 2016.04 adds a variety of new device types, test routines and examples. For the first time, Python examples are now provided. In addition, new PEL and Python tutorials have been added. These show how programming can help users to customize routine data analysis or replace internal instrument drivers with customer measurement algorithms.
WaferPro Express 2016.04 now provides the ability to run partial test plans. This feature is useful when users want to repeat certain measurements after a full wafer run.
Key features of WaferPro Express 2016.04
- WaferPro Express is now the official software platform for the Advanced Low-Frequency Noise Analyzer (A-LFNA). A-LFNA is a high-performance noise analyzer designed to make accurate and repeatable low frequency noise measurements.
- New factory device types, test algorithms and examples
- New PEL and Python tutorials
- Support for running partial test plans
- Enhanced link to Cascade Microtech Velox 2.x (UI improvements and fixes)
- Up to 3X speed improvements in B1500A, E5270A and other drivers
Starting with Version 2016.04, WaferPro Express is the official software platform for the Advanced Low frequency Noise Analyzer (A-LFNA), a high-performance noise analyzer designed to make accurate and repeatable low frequency noise measurements.
More Info: HERE
WaferPro Express 2016.04 Hotfix 1 Release Notes:
Release: Sep 20, 2016 (version 721.hf1)
- Supports more than 50,000 data points in A-LFNA RTN measurements.
- Added support for MCSMU (Medium Current SMU) in B1500.
- Resolved memory overflow issues arising from larger on-wafer A-LFNA test plans.
- Repaired several A-LFNA Viewer issues and improvements.
- Fixed a measurement error when using some older B1500A instruments in conjunction with A-LFNA.
- Resolved error when connecting to UF3000/P8 probers.
- Repaired issue when reloading old log file in WaferPro Log View window.
- Repaired issue with S-Parameter measurements with a PNA-X that does not support receiver leveling.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers' measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight's electronic measurement instruments, systems, software and services are used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment.
Product: WaferPro Express
Version: 2016.04 HF1
Supported Architectures: 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.keysight.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 Enterprise (SP1)
Size: 767.8 mb