Delete application's service files. Make sure they aren't eating up precious space on your Mac with this helpful app that does the legwork for you.
Main Gained Value - Speed up Your Mac by:
• deleting apps' files taking performance resources
• deleting debris of apps that were simply put into Trash
• managing all types of service files (caches, logs, preferences, etc.)
Main Advantage: App Cleaner deletes Remains (or leftovers) - files of previously removed apps.
Thus, you uninstall applications completely.
• Scan the system and preview installed applications
• Remove all types of service files
• Remove remains of previously uninstalled apps
• Reset application to a first-launch state
• Easy-to-use shortcuts
• Any file or app quick preview
• Specific app-associated file formats preview
• In-app help assistance
• Show unused applications
• Skip list option
OS - MacOSX 10.10 or Later
Home Page - https://nektony.com/mac-app-cleaner