这是一款Mac平台专业的视频转换工具，该视频转换工具支持 MP4 MPG MOV AVI MKV WMV VOB 3GP AVCHD MOD MTS M2TS TOD FLV 等格式源文件，目标视频质量可选，该并且可以定时扫描指定文件夹，将其下所有视频导入 iTunes 媒体库；还会自动识别视频内容是电影或连续剧，然后从网上搜集元信息，采集标题插图，对音频轨道和字幕的支持也令人称道。
IVI 3.426 Multilingual Retail | MacOSX | 53.1 MB
iVI is the highest rated video converter in the App Store with over 850 five start ratings (US). iVI will convert and import video files into iTunes or iMovie with a simple drag and drop. iVI will identify TV Shows and Movies and add metadata automatically such as poster artwork, episode details, cast lists etc. iVI will format the video for all Apple platforms automatically including Mac, AppleTV (1-3), iPad, iPhone and iPod. iVI supports video (including 1080p and 720p), surround sound, multiple audio tracks (for various languages) and subtitles too. Converted files can be imported directly into iTunes or saved for further video editing.
Supported video formats include AVI, MKV, MTS, M2TS, FLV, AVCHD, MOD, TOD, MTS, M2TS, 3GP, MP4, MPG and most videocam formats.
• Movie and TV Show information is found on the internet automatically and added to your shows before they are placed in iTunes
• iVI will convert multiple audio channels in the file including various languages and surround sound and these are accessible from Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone etc.
• iVI supports SRT, VobSub, PGS, SSA/ASS subtitles from the source file or external files and these are accessible from iTunes, Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone etc.
• iVI can scan your folders at regular intervals and automatically convert files it finds and insert the video into iTunes
• iVI allows you to update your existing mac compatible files with new show information (meta-data) from the Internet such as show descriptions, cast lists, poster art all for display in iTunes or from the desktop without the need to reconvert
• iVI provides a selection of poster art to choose from...
• PLEASE NOTE : iVI will not convert files protected with DRM or import DVDs. Please ensure you own the files you convert with iVI
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or later