Turbodo v1.1 Mac OS X | 4.6 MB
Turbodo helps you to open any documents, folders or apps using keyboard shortcuts, defined by your own. Turbodo seats in your status bar what allows you to add new keyboard shortcuts and edit already existing ones quickly. You can open unlimited number of apps with one click using Turbodo. For example you can open all your graphical apps by one keyboard shortcut or bind handy keystroke that would open five or ten pages documents simultaneously.
- Bind ANY globally recognized keyboard keys combinations with one or multiple apps
- Invoke your shortcut via Turbodo status bar menu if you want to do this by your mouse
- Edit your shortcuts instantly with quickly accessible status bar menu
- Re-assign existing keyboard shortcuts easily
- Drag-and-drop to rearrange your shortcuts to keep Turbodo menu well-organized
Turbodo dramatically speeds-up your workflow.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Apple Script ans shell commands execution
- Improved error handling
- MacBook Retina Support