Shoulder Pro III 让用户了深入了解的肩膀，使他们能够剪切，缩放和旋转的肩膀。它提供多个截面的能力以及不同层次切面，露出的肌肉，血管，神经和结缔组织骨架。Shoulder Pro III 还包括动画，突出的肌肉运动和关节功能，以及图像的每一个主要的神经，肌肉和血管隔离。
Shoulder Pro III with Animations v3.2.2 Mac OS X | 289 MB
Shoulder Pro III gives users an in depth look at the shoulder allowing them to cut, zoom & rotate the shoulder. It provides multiple cross sections as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton. Shoulder Pro III also includes animations highlighting muscle movements and joint functions as well as images of every major nerve, muscle and vessel isolated.
This app now includes the following animations:
• Avascular Necrosis
• Subacromial Bursitis
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Rotator Cuff Repair (Arthroscopic)
• Arthroplasty - With Cement
• Arthroplasty - No Cement
• Acromioclavicular Ligament
• Coracoacromial Ligament
• Coracoclavicular Ligament
• 360 degree, 3D horizontal rotation of the shoulder for Anterior, Lateral, Posterior, and Medial views - all easily controlled with your mouse.
• Multiple 3D cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal, and Transverse) - with the swipe of your mouse.
• Ability to cut away different layers down to the bone.
• Each cross section shows muscle, nervous, vascular and skeletal systems with detailed information on each system - with the touch of a pin.
• 69 images of every nerve, muscle and vessel isolated.
• 50 animations highlighting muscle movement and joint function.
• 132 audio pronunciations - one for every label.
• Origin and Insertion points of each muscle mapped onto the bone.
• 2 types of Quizzes: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
• Full Screen Mode: One click and the app fills the screen.
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Interface: Comprehensively built to allow for simple navigation.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
• Double-click to zoom: Zoom in to and identify any region or muscle by clicking on the screen.
• Super Zoom and Pan: When zoomed in to an area, you can double-click again for a super zoom. To move the image, just press and hold your right-click button.
• Customize Pins: Add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
• Customize the app: Use the Settings function to choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses, doctors, etc…
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool and can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select any pin in the app -- and the app will automatically find and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators, or professionals in helping explain certain conditions, ailments and/or injuries.