Ryan Church - Introduction to Corel Painter: Concept Art Workflow | 589MB
Released: 2009 | Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Get an introduction to Corel Painter. From the basic first steps of setting up the Painter workspace and menus, to using brushes, layers, papers and textures, this DVD is perfect for anyone interested in learning traditional illustration techniques using Painter's powerful features and tools. As the lecture progresses, Ryan walks you through his process for creating a finished production illustration in real time, from sketching and designing, to composing and adding final details.
* Learn all about the Painter Workspace.
* Find out how to customize brushes and hotkeys.
* See how to use the cloning tool.
* Discover how to create narratives.
* Learn how to import textures.