Movavi Screen Capture 5.x Multilangual | MacOSX | 75 MB
Always wondered how to record video on Mac? The best way to do it is with Movavi’s user-friendly recording software for Mac that lets you capture any activity from your desktop.
The program doesn’t require any professional skills. Just set your capturing preferences with a few clicks, record your desktop display, and save the video in any popular format. Video capture on Mac is so easy with this powerful desktop recorder.
- Save streaming movies to your hard drive
- Capture video at good quality: record program how-tos and Skype calls
- Take screenshots during capture
Choose the appropriate frame rate
Capture video at up to 60 fps or set a frame rate as low as 5 fps to reduce the resulting file size
Adjust the capture area
Move and resize the capture frame to record any part of screen
Record keyboard and mouse actions
- Display pressed keys on the screen
- Capture mouse movements and highlight the cursor
- Make mouse clicks louder or quieter, or mute them completely
- Customize click sounds
Manage audio sources
- Grab sound from system audio, headphones, microphones, MIDI devices
- Record Skype calls and program sounds
- Check and adjust audio device volume
Record Desktop on Mac
Use hot keys or the capture frame panel to control the capture process
Grab screenshots while you capture – and set the desired format: JPG, PNG, and others.
Set the timer and relax – the grabber will automatically record your screen during the scheduled time period.
Save Video in Any Popular Format
Trim your clip as needed
Convert the video to MP4, MOV, AVI, or another popular format
Use convenient mobile presets to save your video for viewing on portable devices
Save videos in less than no time with SuperSpeed mode
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6+
Home Page - https://www.movavi.com/mac-video-recorder/