Maplesoft has released an update to major release of its flagship product, Maple 2017, the mathematical software that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve math problems. Maple 2017.3 is a maintenance update to Maple 2017. It contains a variety of improvements to Maple 2017.
Maple 2017.3 Release notes:
- Improvements to the MapleCloud, including a correction that will allow users to sign in with their Google account from a Mac
- Enhancements to pdsolve and the Physics package
- Updates to external libraries: cURL 7.55.1 and zlib 1.2.12
- Improvements to mathematical typesetting
- Support for MapleSim 2017
About Maplesoft Maple 2017. Maple 2017 provides numerous improvements in mathematical power, visualizations and deployment that will appeal to a variety of users.As always, there are constant improvements in the mathematical engine, implementing new algorithms and adding more flexibility and efficiency to existing ones. New abilities include finding exact solutions to more PDEs with boundary conditions, finding new limits, solving more integrals, performing new graph theory computations, analyzing data in new ways, and much more.
In addition, with Maple 2017, customers can:
- Extend Maple's power through user-created packages, with instant, seamless access to a rich collection of packages written by customers and shared in the MapleCloud.
- Construct even complicated plots easily using a redesigned Plot Builder Assistant that makes it even easier to create and customize a wide variety of plots, simply and without knowing a single plot command.
- Password protect Maple documents while still allowing access to the procedures they contain, so users can share their work without sharing their intellectual property.
- Expand their worldview with new map visualization tools and a geographical database for exploring and understanding world data in a highly visual way.
Other enhancements include new visualizations, additional tools to support algorithm and application development, tools to enhance engineering computations, more comprehensive handling of user-supplied assumptions about a mathematical problem, which Maple takes into account when finding solutions , and speed-ups in fundamental computation routines.
About Maplesoft. Maplesoft has provided mathematics-based software solutions to educators, engineers, and researchers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) for over 25 years. Maplesoft's flagship product, Maple, combines the world's most powerful mathematics engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. Building on this technology, the product line includes solutions for online assessment, system-level modeling and simulation, and online STEM courseware. Maplesoft products provide modern, innovative solutions to meet today's challenges, from exploring math concepts on a smartphone to enabling a model-driven innovation approach that helps companies reduce risk and bring high-quality products to market faster. Maplesoft products and services are used by more than 8000 educational institutions, research labs, and companies, in over 90 countries.
Product: Maplesoft Maple
Version: 2017.3 (build 1265877) Update
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.maplesoft.com
System Requirements: PC / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: here
Software Prerequisites: Maplesoft Maple 2017.0
Size: 387.0 mb
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1jI1juUq 密码: mxkf