MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 3:02:04 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 1126.3 MB
If you've been using Photoshop for years, you probably have various techniques and workflows committed to muscle memory. That's great, but are you taking advantage ofÂ everythingÂ PhotoshopÂ canÂ now do?Â TheÂ softwareÂ hasÂ evolvedÂ greatlyÂ overÂ theÂ lastÂ 25Â years,Â andÂ manyÂ peopleÂ don'tÂ always understand orÂ takeÂ theÂ timeÂ toÂ learnÂ newÂ features and work them into their routines.
This course, from Adobe's own principal product manager of digital imaging, Bryan O'Neil Hughes, is here to help. Bryan details various Photoshop features, many of them relatively new, that can help photographers and designers alike streamline their work.
- Exploring Photoshop's evolution
- Passing non-raw files to Camera Raw
- Video editing in Camera Raw and Photoshop
- Refining selections
- Getting the most from layers
- Using Photoshop's new design-oriented features like Typekit
- Working "smarter" with Smart Object and Filters
- Making powerful and nondestructive image adjustments
- Sharpening and resizing