Mentor Graphics has presented IE3D 15.0, is the first SCALABLE EM design and verification platform that delivers the modeling accuracy for the combined needs of high-frequency circuit design and signal integrity engineers across multiple design domains.
What's new in this release:
- Simulation throughput has been significantly improved. Many applications can expect throughput to double compared to previous versions.
- Implementation of Mentor Graphics License Scheme.
- Significant speed improvement on OpenMP multi-CPU support for the major processes in IE3D full-wave EM simulation engine.
- Implementation of automatic geometry connection for crossing 3D polygons.
- Integration of Physical Component Compiler Library (PCCL) for automatic geometry generation and simulations of parameterized vias, solder balls and wire bonds, etc. for both single-ended and differential structures.
- Implementation of 4-port differential via models into PCCL.
- Implementation of building wire bond structures using industrial standard profiles.
- Improvement of the User Defined Object in IE3DLibrary to provide users with more flexibility to build their own structures for EM tuning and optimization.
Product: Mentor Graphics IE3D
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.mentor.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / Server 2003 / Server 2008 (R2)
Size: 243.6 mb