Lynda - Up and Running with the Nikon D600 and D610 | 1.10GB
Duration: 1h 46m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2chGenre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Get up to speed quickly with the essential features and controls of the Nikon D600 and D610—two great DSLR cameras that bring pro-level features to a wide audience, and offer an affordable entryway to full-frame shooting with a Nikon. Explore the shooting modes that go beyond "auto", find out how to take bracketed photos and videos, and learn to adjust camera settings for specific situations, such as mixed lighting, fast movement, and low lighting levels. If you understand your gear, you can get consistently better photos, so keep your camera close by, as author Rich Harrington explores its many features and controls.
Want to get up and running even faster? Check out the "Quick Start" chapter to learn how to use your D600 or D610 straight out of the box.
* Powering up and shooting with the scene modes
* Reviewing the lens controls
* Changing image format and size
* Adjusting ISO and exposure compensations
* Using Flexible Program mode
* Shooting in continuous low-speed, high-speed, and quiet-shutter-release modes
* Switching between metering modes
* Shooting with flash
* Shooting video