VPN AutoConnect 1.1 Retail | MacOSX | 2.1 Mb
Have you ever been counting on your VPN connection to get to that important document only to discover that you've been disconnected?Have you ever started to download a large file only to discover that your VPN connection got disconnect before finishing?
Then VPN AutoConnect is made for you!
This simple app lives in the menu bar (up there, next to the clock), and checks if your VPN Connection is alive at any time.
• How to it setup?
- Use the built-in VPN Connection in OS X Network Preference to set it up,
- Select the connection you want to keep alive from the VPN AutoConnect drop-down menu,
- Click "Turn On", and you're good to go.
VPN AutoConnect Support
What's New in Version 1.1
- Correcting a bug with OS X Yosemite,
- Revamped and cleaned Status Bar Icon.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later