Lynda - Introduction to Photo Compositing | 1.09GB
By choosing elements that work together to form a cohesive message, Julieanne Kost is able to create a composite image that's more powerful than its individual parts. In this course, she shares the fundamental creative and technical concepts behind photo compositing, from creating diptychs that juxtapose images in separate "frames," to assembling multiple exposures and strengthening visual impact with textural information. With these simple yet powerful techniques, Julieanne shows how to pull together different imagery and create new, unified visual narratives.
* Creating diptychs in Lightroom and Photoshop
* Using layers and masking to blend photographs
* Applying textures with blend modes and opacity
* Blending nighttime and daytime images
* Creating unity with color and tone