新版本5.0的 COMSOL Multiphysics® 引入了多项新功能与产品，包括有望为仿真行业带来彻底变革的 App 开发器。
- App 开发器可以通过 COMSOL 模型创建专业的 App 应用程序，提供给您机构中的所有工程和设计人员使用
- 新的求解器算法可以对复杂 CAD 装配体实现快速网格剖分和仿真，并支持带有悬挂节点的非一致性网格
接口 & 多功能
- 通过新增的放样、圆角、倒角、中型面，以及加厚等功能，新增的设计模块扩展了现有的 CAD 操作工具箱
- LiveLink™ for Revit® 模块可帮助 COMSOL Multiphysics® 用户接入建筑信息模拟软件Autodesk® Revit®
流体 & 化工
- 新增的代数湍流模型可以帮助实现更快的仿真：代数 y+ 和 L-VEL
COMSOL Multiphysics 5.0 | 4.7 Gb
Comsol Inc., a high-tech engineering company providing software solutions for multiphysics modeling, has released Comsol Multiphysics software version 5.0, featuring extensive product updates, three new add-on products, and the revolutionary Application Builder.
With the Application Builder, the power and accuracy of Comsol Multiphysics is now accessible to everyone through the use of applications. Comsol users can now build applications for use by engineering and manufacturing departments, expanding accessibility to their expertise and to cutting-edge simulation solutions.
The Application Builder empowers the design process by allowing engineers to make available an easy-to-use application based on their Multiphysics model. Included with the Windows operating system version of Multiphysics 5.0, the Application Builder provides all the tools needed to build and run simulation apps. Any Comsol Multiphysics model can be turned into an application with its own interface using the tools provided with the Application Builder desktop environment. Using the Form Editor, the user interface layout can be designed, while the Methods Editor is used for implementing customized commands. Based on the project at hand, engineering experts can now easily build a specialized application to share with their colleagues and customers that includes only the parameters relevant to the design of a specific device or product.
Comsol Multiphysics 5.0 also brings three new add-on products to the product suite:
the Ray Optics Module, the Design Module, and LiveLink for Revit. “The Ray Optics Module offers functionality that has long been anticipated by Comsol users, and we are excited to offer the module with this release,” says Bjorn Sjodin, VP of Product Management at Comsol, Inc.
For engineers working in application areas including building science, solar energy, and interferometers, the Ray Optics Module is a simulation tool for analyzing systems in which the electromagnetic wavelength is much smaller than the smallest geometric detail in the model. Key features of the module include the ability to compute the trajectory of rays in graded and ungraded media, and the modeling of polychromatic, unpolarized and partially coherent light.
The Design Module expands the available toolset of CAD functionalities in the Comsol product suite. The module includes the following 3D CAD operations: loft, fillet, chamfer, midsurface, and thicken, in addition to CAD import and geometry repair functionality.
Additionally, Comsol is offering LiveLink for Revit, which allows users to interface with the building information modeling software from Autodesk. With LiveLink for Revit, users can synchronize a geometry between Autodesk Revit Architecture and Comsol, allowing multiphysics simulations to be brought into the architectural design workflow.
Version 5.0 also introduces numerous enhancements to the existing functionalities of Multiphysics. Features and updates have been added to the entire product suite, which includes over 25 application-specific modules for simulating any physics in the electrical, mechanical, fluid, and chemical disciplines.
- Multiphysics – Predefined multiphysics couplings now include: Joule Heating with Thermal Expansion; Induction, Microwave, and Laser Heating; Thermal Stress; Thermoelectric and Piezoelectric Effect; Non-Isothermal Flow; Optoelectronics; Plasma Heat Source; Acoustic-Structure Interaction; Thermoacoustic-Structure and Aeroacoustic-Structure Interaction; and Acoustic-Porous and Porous-Structure Interaction
- Geometry and Mesh – Create geometry from an imported mesh and call geometry subsequences using a linked subsequence. Additionally, faster handling of large arrays and CAD assemblies is also included.
- Optimization and Multipurpose – The Particle Tracing Module now includes accumulation of particles, erosion, and etch features. Multianalysis optimization has also been added.
- Studies and Solvers – Updates include a dramatic improvement for the simulation of CAD assemblies, support for extra dimensions, and the ability to sweep over sets of materials and user-defined functions. Improved probe-while-solving, unit support for parametric sweeps, and the ability to search for eigenfrequencies within a given interval have also been added.
- Materials and Functions – Materials can now be copied, pasted, duplicated, dragged, and dropped. Link to Global Materials using a Material Link when the same material is used in multiple components.
- Mechanical – Model geometrically nonlinear beams, nonlinear elastic materials, and elasticity in joints using the products for modeling structural mechanics. In the Heat Transfer Module, thin layer, film, fracture, and rod as well as cryogenic damage and parallelized radiation have been added. The Acoustics Module has two new methods for modeling high frequency or geometrical acoustics: Ray Acoustics and Acoustic Diffusion.
- Fluid – Create automatic pipe connections to 3D flow domains in the Pipe Flow Module. The CFD Module is expanded with two new algebraic turbulence models, as well as turbulent fans and grilles.
- Electrical – The AC/DC Module, RF Module, and Wave Optics Module now contain a frequency- and material-controlled auto mesh suggestion that offers the easy, one-click meshing of infinite elements and periodic conditions. The Plasma Module now contains interfaces for modeling equilibrium discharges.
- Chemical – The Chemical Reaction Engineering Module now contains a new Chemistry interface that can be used as a Material node for chemical reactions.
Name: COMSOL Multiphysics
OS: Windows / MacOsx / Linux
Size: 4.7 Gb