Digital Film Tools Composite Suite Pro 2.0 | 69.3 MB
Composite Suite Pro features a well rounded collection of visual effects plug-ins that were previously only available in-house at a Hollywood based feature film effects facility. Tested in the rigors of everyday production, Composite Suite Pro provides all that is needed to combine multiple images by utilizing compositing tricks and techniques, color correction, blur, grain, matte manipulation, lens distortion, lighting effects and edge blending. Eradicate the most common effects problems or employ specialized compositing tools for combining imagery such as fire, smoke and explosions. Cutout or isolate objects using a proprietary matte generator or pick from a variety of color correctors and natural lighting effects to spice up your images.
Composite Suite Pro Features:
- Compositing tricks and techniques
- Effectively composite fire, explosions and smoke
- Sophisticated color correction tools such as Color Correct, F-Stop, Printer Points, Telecine and Temperature
- Edge tools to color correct or blur the composite's edge
- Natural lighting effects and glows
- Proprietary matte generation
- Matte manipulation using shrink, grow, blur and wrap functions
- DVE to transform your images
- Film and HDTV Mask Overlays
- 32 bit processing
- GPU Acceleration
- One Composite Suite Pro plug-in license will allow it to run in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro (including FCPX), Apple Motion 5 and Avid Editing Systems if installed on the same machine.
New in Version 2.0:
- OFX Host Support: The OFX plug-in format is now supported. Specifically, Sony Vegas and the Foundry's Nuke have been qualified. One zMatte license will run in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas and The Foundry's Nuke if installed on the same machine.
- GPU Acceleration Enhancements: A number of GPU acceleration enhancements were added.
- Holdout Composite > Type Renamed to Blend
- Holdout Composite > Type was renamed to blend.
- Gamma Reversed
- The Color Correct > Gamma control was reversed.
- Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit
- Adobe After Effects CS5 and up
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and up
- Avid Editing Systems (64 Bit only)
- OFX support requires Sony Vegas or The Foundry's Nuke
Home Page - http://www.digitalfilmtools.com/composite-suite/