Wolfram Training Courses 2014 | 7.8 Gb
Wolfram Training courses include quick starts to cover the basics and in-depth looks at concepts and applications. Learn about Mathematica, SystemModeler, the Computable Document Format (CDF), and other Wolfram technologies.
- Computable Document Format (CDF) - Get started creating and deploying interactive content with CDF.
- Data Science - See real-world examples while learning about statistics and data analysis, properties of distributions, linear and nonlinear models, visualization, and graphs and networks.
- Education - Make your secondary school, college, or university classroom dynamic with interactive models; engage students with mobile computing; and access instantly computable data.
- Engineering - See how Wolfram technologies fit into your engineering workflow. Courses cover Wolfram SystemModeler, control systems, wavelet analysis, and numerical computing.
- Finance - Wolfram technologies include specialized financial functions for time value, derivatives, annuities, financial visualization, and interactive charting.
- General Mathematica - Get an overview of Mathematica, learn about new functionality, or study specific topics including data import and export, programming, visualizations, and numerics.
- Graphics and Visualization - Learn to create and process images, visualize functions and data, create animations and interactive infographics, and model 3D objects.
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) - Apply parallel computation and GPU computing with CUDA or OpenCL to your field.
- Image Processing - Learn about built-in capabilities for image creation, manipulation, arithmetic, morphology, and other operations, with examples of real-world applications.
- Software Development - Develop desktop applications and interactive websites with Wolfram Workbench, webMathematica, the Computable Document Format, and other Wolfram technologies.
- Wolfram SystemModeler - Get an overview of SystemModeler and learn how to build high-fidelity models using predefined components in an easy drag-and-drop environment.
About Wolfram Research
Founded by Stephen Wolfram in 1987, Wolfram Research is one of the world's most respected computer, web, and cloud software companies—as well as a powerhouse of scientific and technical innovation. As pioneers in computation and computational knowledge, we have pursued a long-term vision to develop the science, technology, and tools to make computation an ever-more-potent force in today's and tomorrow's world.
Over the course of more than a quarter of a century, we have progressively built an unprecedented base of technology that now makes possible our broad portfolio of innovative products. At the center is the revolutionary Wolfram Language, which defines a unique convergence of computation and knowledge.
Name: Wolfram Training courses
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 7.8 Gb
Special Thanks karl_karlsson