ESF Database Migration Toolkit Pro 8.2.07 | 37 Mb
ESF Database Migration Toolkit Professional is a program that allows you to convert between different database formats. ESF Database Migration Toolkit Professional can directly connect to MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Access, Excel, Paradox, Lotus, dBase, Visual FoxPro, Text and other formats, and convert between these formats (SQL Server to MySQL, MySQL to Access etc.).
ESF Database Migration Toolkit Professional offers a simple step-by-step wizard, that allows you to connect to the source database, select the tables, and then convert and copy them to the destination. You can choose to include all data or just copy the structure of thedatabase.
The program provides all the required conversion options, taking into account the peculiarities of both input and output database formats. You can convert files exactly the way you want it.
ESF Database Migration Toolkit Professional includes the support of table Primary Keys, Indexes and Auto-ID. It also maps table and field names in converting. The tool comes with the batch conversion mode that can enhance productivity by speeding up the entire conversion process. ESFDatabase Migration Toolkit Professional stands out for being the most intuitive, comprehensive and effective tool in its category.
• The software is wizard-like; it's so easy and quickly, everyone can use it. You convert one database to the other just only 3 steps
• Supports various database formats. It can interchangeably convert MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Access, Excel, dBase,Paradox, Text, Visual FoxPro
• Supports table Primary Keys, Indexes, and Autoincrement(Auto-ID)
• Supports Batch Insert/Update records to increase converssion speed! It lets ESF Database Convert run faster than other program
• You can interchangeably convert MySQL to Access, Access to Oracle, Oracle to SQL Server, SQL Server to MySQL, ... and etc in one product
• Via ODBC DSN, you can convert datas from any type database
• Map table & field name in converting
• You can use SQL statement to filter datas to be converting
• Supports all the UNICODE characterset (UTF8, LATIN, CP1250, ASCII and so on)
October 30, 2014
Added XML supporting for PosrgreSQL migration.
Home Page - http://www.easyfrom.net