PROPHET has released MULTi10 version of indie game “MouseCraft” for Windows. The game is updated to version v1.15 and it includes official soundtrack.
Description: Ever wondered what a cross between Tetris and Lemmings would look like? Well, wonder no more, because… MouseCraft is here!
Help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in his cheesy experiment and lead a group of mice in the most puzzling experience this year.
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help mice in their relentless quest for cheese by stacking the world’s most famous blocks: Tetrominos. Gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of bricks, blow things up and avoid enviromental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels.
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie, Strategy
Developer: Crunching Koalas
Publisher: Crunching Koalas