Description: Psichodelya pays homage to old-school style top-down shmups (shoot-em-up’s) such as DoDonPachi, Ikaruga, Espgaluda, R-Type Delta, Aero Fighters, Giga Wing, Raiden, and more recent Jamestown.
Players control one of 3 playable ships – dodging bullets and destroying wave after wave of enemies for points in either single or 2 player local coop modes. There are 5 manic levels, each with an epic boss and 5 difficulty levels.
- Easy to pick up and play, difficult to master
- 5 huge levels each with huge epic bosses
- 1 and 2 players co-op
- Controls for 2 players on Keyboard or Gamepads
- In-game leatherboards: local and global
- On-line leaderboards
- No two play-throughs are identical
- Music by Dylan Barry (NPPD Rush, Super Killer Hornet: Ressurection)
- 5 difficulty levels
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Ennoble Studios
Publisher: KISS ltd