XILS-lab Le Masque Delay v1.0.0 | 16.4 MB
Le Masque: Delay is a revolutionary Time Line driven Delay Effect which can be used to perform unique and totally new Delay based effects in a fast and intuitive way. To accomplish this task, Le Masque: Delay inherits the renowned XILS-lab filters and all the experience accumulated from the making of Virtual Analog synthesizers and audio effects. But Le Masque: Delay can also perform like a regular Delay.
Le Masque :Delay lets you specify in a very accurate way which part or parts of the dry signal will be processed by the Delay unit and its components and modulators. The Masked zones of the grid are processed by the Delay Unit, while all the audio data outside of the Masks remain unchanged. The Grid is synced to your Daw, or to its internal clock.
Here are a few examples of how UNIQUE and MUSICAL Le Masque:Delay is
Working on loops or recorded material and tracks
- Extracting and modifying specific part of a Drum loop ( or any other loop )
- You can apply delay on the snares only, or to one particular snare hit in the groove, then modulate it in real time via the mod wheel and/or any other other auto-modifiers like loopable envelope or LFO.
- You can extract the HH and modify their groove, change the bass drum only groove, turn delayed bass drums into Simmons Toms while totally preserving the quality of the original audio, add delay to specific parts of the groove, and even build on the fly impressive breaks, rolls or fills. All this in real time. In a fast, intuitive, creative way.
- Le Masque :Delay is the perfect tool to revive and add creative control over all your existing loop arsenal, or live recordings.
Composing directly with Le Masque:Delay:
- Le Masque :Delay can change the way you will play live a funky guitar riff, an ambient keyboard, or a pulsating electro bass or lead line.
- You can begin by choosing some presets which look at first sight adapted to your material, or choose random ones, and start paying with them along your track, or improvise to create the basis of a new track. Soon you'll discover that you don't play your part in the same way anymore, as Le Masque :Delay becomes gradually a part of the composition process
After you have gained some experience with Le Masque :Delay, you'll soon make it your own and develop your own way to use it as a creative and inspirational tool. Le Masque :Delay is polymorphic unit, it has a very experimental side.
Le Masque: Delay offers:
- True stereo path with independent Right and Left Delays
- Midi Sync and Stereo Link Delay Modes
- Sync grid zone with up to 8 custom Masks
- All Masks have independent length and level
- One Multimode Filter (With Drive, Self Oscillating, 0-delay Feedback Design)
- Two independent envelopes (Loopable ADSR and AR) with 3 trigger modes
- One Syncable Multiwaveform LFO with 3 reset options
- Snap to Grid function to quantize Mask Locators on musical values
- Swap Masked/Unmasked function (Real Time)
- 4 Clock Modes (DAW, In, Tap Tempo, Fixed)
- Modulation Matrix for real time control of parameters
- Real time tempo analysis function for Live playing
- All parameters are MIDI controllable