Description: Marginalia is a first-person horror game that transports you to Kestlebrook, a secluded valley where history becomes enmeshed with a strange present. Weeks ago Eric left. Days ago you got a letter telling you to come to him. Now you’re here, but precisely where is here? And better yet, when?
- Two plotlines that interweave with one another to tell the full story of Kestlebrook.
- Beautiful environment hand-crafted by the developers.
- A story about loss and what a person will do to fix a broken past.
- Powerful ambient soundtrack by lead developer and designer Connor Sherlock.
- Like, some mythology and runes, or, y’know, whatever.