PlugInGuru MegaMagic PADS Omnisphere 2.1 | 816 Mb
MegaMagic PADS is all about making beautiful, powerful, happy, sad, omnious, angry emotions... into sounds that you will get goosepimples when playing. well, at least I did. I set up some unique rules for this library to make sure it is 100% origional and unique.
• Sounds are created 100% "in the box". There are a bazillion different libraries where people sample all their old analog/digital synthesizers. That's nice. It's been done. So for this library I used: ElectraX, Codex, Nave, Sculpture, Loom, Blue, Wavestation, ES2, Spire, Nemesis, the original Alchemy as my sound pallete.
• I then would mix 1,2 or sometimes 3 sounds together to make the final sound which would then be fed into similar Magical REVERB effects like you hear in MegaMagic Dreams. That's the MegaMagic part of these libraries. You don't need ANYTHING else to have the lush sounds, the ambience is recorded into the sound. This creates sounds like you have truly never played before....
• The samples are up to 20+ seconds long and there are 6 samples to make a single final sound. This is important. For over 25 years I've worked as one of the principal sound designers for Korg. A lot of the Synth PCM in their workstations was created by me. A lot of the Synth pad Patches were created by me. When working with these workstations, I was generally limited to less than 2 seconds for each sample due to memory limitations (these are less critcal now that memory is abundant). So for this library I want the sounds to truly be ALIVE. They go on forever and then they were carefully cross-fade looped so you can't even tell where the loop is at. This way, the sounds are interacting with each other in magical ways that keep the sound alive - you never hear a loop appear no matter how long you hold down a note. The crossfade technique I use records this into the final samples so that these sounds play the same no matter where you load them (as long as where you load them can read loop points correctly).
• I wanted to push the envelope. So I made this library for 5 (yes, FIVE) different Plug-in types! You can be a user of Reason, Logic Pro or use Omnisphere 2.1, Kontakt 5 and even Serum and have access to this library!
• This is THE FIRST commercially available library for Omnisphere 2.1 that uses MULTI MODE to Play a 6-Sample Sound!