PixPlant 3.0.8 Standalone & Plugin for Photoshop MacOSX | 53.65 MB
PixPlant is a smart 3D texturing tool that creates and edits seamless textures and 3D maps. PixPlant includes everything needed to quickly transform a common photo into seamlessly tiling 3D maps - it will save you a lot of time! Continue reading to learn more about what makes PixPlant stand apart.
Seamlessly Tiling Textures
PixPlant quickly creates seamless textures from photos. It is highly automated with most textures created in only a few clicks. Based on photos, PixPlant adds unlimited choice of realistic materials for your projects: pick an interesting photo, run PixPlant and get a perfect seamless 3D texture.
Extract 3D Maps from a Images
PixPlant includes tools to extract 3D maps from photos or from its own generated seamless tiling images. Displacement, Normal, Diffuse, Specular and Ambient Occlusion maps - all the extracted 3D maps can then be fine-tuned with the included editing tools.
3D Map Editing at Image and Pixel Level
Edit Displacement, Normal, Diffuse, Specular and AO maps at multiple scales. PixPlant includes tools for whole-surface editing at fine and coarse level, as well as pixel-level tools for specific precise adjustments. 3D map changes are instantly rendered in a 3D Preview with displacement and parallax-mapping, supporting your custom 3D models.
Where is PixPlant Being Used?
PixPlant is being used by well-known companies in many contexts where seamless 3D maps are important, like architectural and interior design, visual effects, 3D virtual prototyping and game development.
What's New in PixPlant 3?
Version 3 of PixPlant includes many new features and improvements:
- Easy to use Seed Wizard in the Texture area simplifying seed image preparation.
- Revamped 3D preview area with new options, displacement rendering and custom model loading.
- Fully editable 3D maps with specific tools for each kind.
- Whole image/surface adjustments as well as pixel editors for image editing and displacement sculpting.
- Texture and 3D maps can now be edited in an external application with results returned to PixPlant.
- Ambient Occlusion rendering from a displacement map.
- PixPlant 3 includes project files, storing the open files and settings, so that you can return and continue work at any time.
- A "more modern" user interface with two skins.
- Many other improvements, optimizations and better stability. PixPlant remains DRM-Free: no activation or online connection is required to run PixPlant.
- PixPlant 3 is available for Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista, and Mac OS X 10.7 or later. PixPlant is a 64-bit application.
- The included Photoshop plug-in works in 64-bit Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 / CC 2014 / CC / CS 6 or other compatible hosts in Windows and OS X.
What's new in version 3.0.8:
- PixPlant now includes a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and other compatible plug-in hosts, in both Windows and OS X.
- Solved a problem that could cause floating windows to become invisible if the screen where they were in the last run was unpluged.
- Image input/output library updated to most recent version (FreeImage 3.17).
- JPEG XR Image format load and save no longer supported in Mac OS X due to inconsistent handling by image library.
- Solved accuracy problem with the Blur/Smooth tools in Diffuse and Specular editors.
Home page - http://www.pixplant.com/