MP4 | Video: 1152x720 | 61 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 4 Hours | 568 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn how to quickly build incredible looking, cutting-edge websites/blogs with NO previous knowledge or skills AT ALL!
This Building a Website with WordPress course is for those who want to build their own website/blog (or build websites for others) quickly, efficiently, and with the most cutting-edge, modern designs. This WordPress course is for those with no knowledge of anything as well as those who are proficient in HTML and Photoshop but want to learn the quickest and easiest way to build industry-leading websites.
In less than 4 hours, I will personally walk you through the ENTIRE process from start to finish to teach you the skills you need to be able to create WordPress websites or blogs for yourself, or for profit by providing it as a service to others.
In this remarkable WordPress course, we will cover the following:
1) How to buy a domain (www.) and the best (and cheapest) place to buy hosting.
2) How to use the cPanel interface that is needed to create subdomains, email accounts and many more important elements of your site.
3) How to install WordPress in less than 2 minutes.
4) The VERY best, yet undiscovered resource for industry-leading WordPress templates for blogs and for professional websites which will literally save you hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars.
5) How to install premium WordPress themes and customize them with YOUR branding and content.
6) HTML 101: A crash-course HTML lecture, giving you the essentials you need to customize your site EXACTLY the way you want it, but leaving out all the complicated stuff you don't need.
7) My 17 top favorite plugins and how these will save you hours of time and integrate everything from Facebook and Twitter, to contact forms and tools to make your site load 33% quicker.
8) How to collect payment on your website with order forms using paypal and other merchant accounts (which take about 2 minutes to set up)
9) How to set up an email list database and auto responder sequence
10) How to collect leads and build your email list database by integrating opt-in forms on your website (and also linking paypal to it!)
Take this ultimate WordPress Course: course right now and learn every step for building a website with WordPress.