Spanish 101 for Beginners
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~243 kb/s | 960 x 540 | English: AAC, 62.2 kb/s (2 ch), 48.0 KHz | 920 MB
Genre: Language / Spanish | Language: English | +Project Files
This course is a beginners' guide into the world of Spanish. In depth tutorials understanding Spanish in its entiretyThis is the beginners' course providing you with high quality and in-depth language lessons which most courses fail to encompass as they only focus on one aspect of Spanish learning.
Spanish 101 takes into consideration everything this includes grammar, listening, speaking, writing and reading all in 28 lectures!!
The course is divided into 4 sections consisting of 7 lectures. Section 1 focuses on the foundation of Spanish, familiarising yourself with the sounds of the language and the basics structure of the language.
Section 2 ensures that you can form simple sentences enhancing your reading and writing skills.
Section 3 focuses on building your speaking and listening skills by having role play conversations with others in different scenarios.
Section 4 ties all the information together by using your Spanish writing, reading, listening and speaking skills in the real world.
The lectures are interesting and presented in a lively manner using a video matter.
This course will take you from a novice to being a slick and smooth in Spanish!!
So what are you waiting for ! The best investment you have is yourself! Join Spanish 101 and be amazed and how much you will learn in 28 lectures!!
What are the requirements?
- None, can be an intermediate or a total beginner with no previous knowledge of the language.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 28 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
- Understand the basics of Spanish language with confidence
- Speak Spanish with the correct pronunciation
- Confident using verbs whether regular, irregular or reflexive
- To have conversations introducing oneself, asking for directions or asking questions.
- Describing different types of weather.
- Being able to translate a newspaper article into English.
- Confident translating from Spanish to English (vice versa) in all the lectures understanding the Spanish structure in its entirety.
What is the target audience?