When the interstellar mission to colonize a new world goes terribly awry, the fate of the Letarri people falls into the hands of a lone adventurer. Now it’s up to you to unravel the mystery of what happened. Can you save them and their mission, or is it already too late?
- Solve a dynamic mix of challenging, yet logical, puzzles that tie directly into the story.
- Discover clues and reconstruct the events of the mission through emails, audio recordings, environmental clues, and a damaged central computer in need of repairs.
- Hack computer subsystems via a text-based interface.
- Acquire and use additional skills and abilities as you progress through the adventure.
- Become immersed in the world through fully rendered HD environments with animated movement and effects.
- Access holographic data archives to explore a wealth of backstory, environmental details, mission information, crewmember records, and more.
- Experience an original soundtrack with over 40 minutes of music.
Publisher: Digital Media Workshop
Developer: Digital Media Workshop
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie