English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 4 hrs | 883 MB
eLearning, Marketing, Content Marketing | Skill level: Beginner level
Design a WordPress Blog to Profit Selling Udemy Video Courses. Good for Udemy Instructors and Affiliates.
LATEST: The course is up to date as of August 2015.
There are minimal costs selling Udemy video courses on your WordPress blog. You only need to buy a domain name, monthly website hosting plan, a quality microphone, and editing software to get started.
Create a WordPress blog to Market Udemy Courses
Build an email list to rely less on Udemy.
Only a very limited number of people know this information. That means you'll have limited competition in this area to maximize your probability for success.
Scroll up and Enroll Now!
What are the requirements?
- Any computer, a microphone, some knowledge of a subject ... and this course!
- Domain Name
- Hosting Plan
- Aweber Email Marketing
- Blue Yeti Microphone
- Camtasia Studio 8
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 45 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Create a passive income from Udemy with an initial goal to profit at least $2,000 a month
- Create a WordPress blog to Market Udemy Courses
- Market courses on Udemy and maximize profits.
- Get started with Udemy to create courses.
- Validate their course subject before creating a course.
- Maximize Udemy profits by following specific rules learned in the course.
- Utilize the Sidebar Widgets on WordPress
- BONUS: Profit additional income from other platforms with their existing content.
- BONUS: Increase Udemy revenue according to top instructors advice (Google Hangout)
What is the target audience?
- Students who want to create a blog using WordPress
- Anyone who wants to very quickly improve an existing WordPress blog.
- Students who are just getting started on Udemy.
- Students who want to learn how to promote their courses on Udemy.
- Students from anywhere in the world, who want to share their knowledge.
- Students who want to improve an existing Udemy course.
- The course do not teach in depth the process to create a course on Udemy.
- Students who want to profit additional income outside of Udemy.