ALiAS has released the updated version of PC game “Camera Obscura”. Enjoy!
Description: An ancient tower in a forgotten land. A lone photographer on a desperate search. A once-in-a-lifetime chance. Camera Obscura is a puzzle-platformer in which you attempt to summit a ruined tower – a relic of a fanatical sect trying to reach the sun. Facing dangerous animals, crumbling architecture, and perilous pitfalls, can you reach the Summit, and perhaps, redemption? Camera Obscura uses an innovative “afterimage” mechanic that allows the player to temporarily clone the Tower’s architecture in order to span gaps, create staircases, and freeze moving platforms in place. The ability to copy and manipulate each level allows players to find many paths through the tower’s 57 maps.
- Innovative “afterimage” mechanic. “Flash” the screen to create a ghostly double of your surroundings. Manipulate the afterimage to turn walls into stairs, platforms into cages, and even defend yourself against the creatures in the tower.
- Custom level editor. Make your own levels with the included editor, play them, share them with friends! No programming required, just point and click to create platforms, enemies, switches, and doors. Share packs of levels on the Steam Workshop!
- Original soundtrack. Listen to 11 beautifully-composed tracks throughout the Tower’s eight zones.
- Civic-Minded. In an effort to do good with video games, a percentage of all Camera Obscura sales will be diverted to The Get-Well Gamers Foundation, who bring video games and electronic entertainment to over 170 Healthcare facilities in North America.
- Multiple language support, achievements, multiple endings, and more!
Genres: Adventure, Casual, Indie
Publisher: Anteater Games
Developer: Anteater Games