DeejaySystem DJ Audio & Video Mixer 3.5.0 | 6 MB
Deejaysystem™ is a series of digital audio and video mixer software applications designed to cover the needs of professional discjockeys/videojockeys during live or automated mixing sessions. Deejaysystem™ players are a plain, precise and reliable emulation of real DJ-CD/DVD players, but also including mixing capabilities and many handy features.
Deejaysystem Video VJ2 is a multi-screen player for movies, music video clips, karaoke and audio files. It's able to play two videos in DJ style and perform live audio and video mixing.
Deejaysystem Video VJ2 is the best choice for pubs, clubs, discos, and any other place with public TV screens.
- Ease of use. Simple and intuitive design.
- Dual audio/video/karaoke playback in two independent decks.
- Audio/video mixing (crossfader) with 6 different video mixing effects.
- Dual video output system. The mixed output is projected full-screen to output devices (TV, projector, etc.) while maintaining preview interface on your PC monitor.
- Support for up to 2 live cameras (USB, 1394...) simultaneously with the dual video playback.
- Support for up to 2 internet streams (mms://) simultaneously with the dual video playback.
- Customizable background and logo (overlay).
- Text ticker features: scrolling tape, static text.
- Multiple screens are supported, with no limit.
- Ability for choosing the screen for full-screen video output.
- Ability for opening multiple Deejaysystem VJ2 instances and work together, either sharing screens or using different screens for full-screen video output.
- Each instance can manage two audio/video files and two live cameras.
- Can be used with an external video mixer.
- You can lively record the mixed output onto DVD or HD recorder by using the secondary video output of your PC.
- Aspect-ratio applied on video playback according to screen's dimensions.
- Dual audio outputs for using an external audio mixer.
- Built-in emulated audio mixer with full PFL capabilities.
- Precise playback control: play, pause, position, speed (pitch), pitch bend.
- Precise video positioning frame-by-frame, forward and backward.
- Controlable with keyboard, joystick, and any generic MIDI-compatible controller.
- Fully customizable control mappings.
- Playlist editor with auto-mix and auto-fade capability, seamlessly mixing audio, video and karaoke files.
- Song database with search function.
- Up to 10 CUE points per track.
- Compatible with any third-party music organizer software (iTunes, MP3 Collector...).
- DRM-Enabled for Windows Media files.
Home Page - http://www.deejaysystem.com/dj_video_mixer.asp