Effective Sketching for UX Design
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 125 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 2 Hours | 668 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
A Practical Training Course That Teaches Real World Skills
Effective sketching is a hands-on learned craft. Written and presented by UX design expert Greg Nudelman (clients include Oracle, Cisco and eBay) and Emmy-nominated graphic designer Will Krause (Sesame Street), this video will help any product manager, marketer, developer, researcher or UX leader master this practical skill with step-by-step video guidance and individual exercises.
- Learn about drawing types and techniques: Storyboard, whiteboard, and sticky notes
- Master the elements of graphic storytelling: Things, people, faces, opening shots, and transitions
- Envision a finished storyboard: What should you draw and why?
- Design interfaces for responsive websites, iOS8, and Android Material Design
- Use sticky notes for storyboarding, wire-framing, and mobile experience modeling
- Discover how to handle movable interface elements like floating action buttons and menus
- Understand color usage, effective space usage, and more when drawing on whiteboards