Crowdfunding for Private Label Products- Textbook Included
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~174 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 58.8 kb/s (2 ch), 48.0 KHz | 683 MB
Genre: Business / Entrepreneurship | Language: English | +Project Files
The Mythbuster Course: Crowdfund without Spending 1000s Upfront Learn how to crowdfund without spending 1000s of dollars upfront. You can successfully crowdfund an innovative private label product with this step-by-step guide.
The goal of this course is to give you a promotional strategy and planning guide so that you can successfully crowdfund a PRIVATE LABEL PRODUCT to sell through Amazon, your own dropship store, or through a chain retail store.
If you have tried crowdfunding before and failed or taken other crowdfunding courses this is the perfect course for you. This course does not parrot the same articles and resources on crowdfunding. I called this course "the mythbuster course" because you will find following my strategy you do not need what many publications call for. You will find that you DO NOT NEED:
- to spend 1000s on your campaign video
- spend money on Pay-per-click ads (No Facebook or Google ads)
- to spend months trying to get media coverage
This course covers topics not covered in ANYWHERE ELSE like...
- how to create a video without spending 1000s on a videographer
- how to properly curate a social media campaign without needing 1000s of followers
- covers innovative ways to build your audience
30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you feel this course is not for you.
If you are currently thinking of crowdfunding a product, even your own inventiion, this course will increase your confidence and give you a more control over your campaign outcome
See you inside!
What are the requirements?
- Basic Internet Skills
- Understanding of Crowdfunding in General
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 69 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- have the skills to evaluate why crowdfunding projects fail
- find innovative private label products
- create a social media campaign
- identify necessary elements of a crowdfunding campaign page
What is the target audience?
- this course is for inventors of products
- this course is for non-inventors who can follow instructions
- those who wish to crowdfund a physical product