Rules of Thumb For Multifamily Real Estate Investing
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~2339 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 64.5 kb/s (2 ch), 44.1 KHz | 1.96 GB
Genre: Business / Real Estate | Language: English | +Project Files
Learn to become more confident in analyzing opportunities and making offers that land you highly profitable real deals. This course lays out our guidelines and parameters for a great deal. Multifamily Real Estate Investing Strategist and Consultant, Gino Barbaro will help you get a strong understanding of cap rates and cash on cash returns, vital for beginning investors to learn about in order to correctly analyze a deal.
What formulas should you use? In this course, you will be able to analyze a deal faster and with higher accuracy using our Rules of Thumb.
What are some of our rules?
- Cap Rates: What is a cap rate, and how will you best use them in your investment strategy?
- Cash on Cash Return: We will detail the return we strive for with our investments and help you define yours? (hint: 10%)
- Debt Coverage Ratio: What ratio will your bank look for when deciding whether to provide your business with financing?
- Management Fees: What are the going rates to manage your properties?
Once you learn the basic rules of thumb, you will become more confident in analyzing deals, going through the due diligence phase, and putting in offers that will land you deals. You will also learn how to manage your property more effectively.
What are the requirements?
- Included with this course is the Rule Of Thumb ebook. We highly recommend that students download this book, print it out and follow the course alongside the Rules Of Thumb ebook.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 25 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Analyze deals and investing opportunities with more confidence and accuracy.
- Understand Cap Rates and how to use them in their investment strategy.
- Have much greater confidence in doing due diligence for an investment.
- Have an accurate investment goal through cash on cash returns.
- Understand property management costs and savings.
What is the target audience?
- This course is ideal for beginner and seasoned real estate investors looking to get a strong understanding of Multifamily Real Estate Investing.