Autodesk AutoCAD 2016 for Mac | 964 MB
AutoCAD is a world leader in solutions for 2D- and 3D-design. As more graphic, 3D modeling to accelerate the design work and documentation, share models and develop new ideas. For AutoCAD available thousands of add-ons that can satisfy the needs of a wide range of clients. It's time to design a new way - while AutoCAD.
AutoCAD allows you to solve the most complex design problems. Means of creating arbitrary shapes modeled by a variety of body and surface; design verification time is greatly reduced; parametric drawings help to keep on hand all the necessary information. Project ideas can be visualized in PDF, as well as in the mock exercise, obtained by 3D printing. Still no idea when not turned into reality so quickly.
Key Features :
The new interface has a fresh look and helps to improve the design process. Darker background not only aesthetic, it also reduces eyestrain by making noticeable fine lines, buttons, and text.
Perform visual access to the drawings directly from tape, saving time. Gallery Ribbon provides an intuitive, visual and easy working protsess.Predpolozhim that the project you want to add a block. Using the Tape Gallery, move the cursor to insert the tape unit. The Gallery of blocks will be displayed miniatures of all units. You can insert the desired block without using the dialog box directly from the Gallery of the tape.
Page "New Tab"
Discover new and existing drawings faster and get access to a set of elements of the project. Use the tab "New" you can begin to work on the project immediately. Use the tab page "New" to open a template, an update of the canal project or project data stored in the cloud-based Autodesk 360.
Browse the results of frequently used commands before applying them. Preview command allows you to reduce the number of cancellations of commands, allowing to assess in advance the changes that will be caused by using commands such as "Offset", "Pairing" and "Crop".
Location tool is now displayed in the help window in the surrounding interface. Find the right tools faster with the topic. Animated arrows automatically zooms to the desired item on the belt, which allows to save time and increase productivity.
Professional document production
Create accurate information about the project by means of the issuance of documentation AutoCAD. Models can be imported from a variety of other formats, automatically creating intelligent documentation.
Intelligent command line
The command-line interface auto-added opportunities, adaptive hints and tips synonyms. The function supports auto-search the inside of the line. Auto-correction function automatically checks the commands and offers options from a list of synonyms. You will no longer see a message that the command is not found.
Sections and ascenders
Access to tools to create sections and detail views. The sections are the following types: full, half, step and alignment.
Between the elements of the array, such as the windows of a building or trusses of the bridge can be established and maintained relationships. After selection for the array of objects can be viewed in real-time array while changing its properties.
Requires OS X 10.9 +
• Minimum Model IDs: Apple Mac Pro® 4.1 or later, MacBook® Pro 5,1 or later, Mac® 8,1 or later, Mac® Mini 3,1 or later, MacBookAir® 2,1 or later, MacBook®5 1 or later
• Recommended Model IDs: Mac Pro® 6,1 or later, MacBook Pro 10,1 with Retina Display or later, iMac 11.1 or later, Mac Mini 4,1 or later, MacBook 7,1 or later
• Apple Mac OS X are supported: Apple® Mac® OS® X v10.11 or later (El Capitan), Apple® Mac® OS® X v10.10 or later (Yosemite), Apple® Mac® OS® X v10. 9 or later (Mavericks)
• Apple Safari 5.0 or later
• 64-bit, Intel Core Duo processor (2 GHz or faster recommended)
• Memory 3GB RAM (4GB RAM or above)
• Hard disk 3 GB Free (4 GB Free)
• All graphics cards of supported hardware
• 2880 x 1800 with Retina Display
• Apple Mouse, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook Pro Trackpad, or MS-Compliant Mouse
• All Mac OS X supported languages and keyboard layouts
• All Mac OS X compliant printers