English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 3 hrs | 1.53 GB
eLearning, Test Prep, College Entry Exam | Skill level: All level
The ultimate course for math mastery of the ACT math section.
The Power 9 ACT course is a one stop shop to thoroughly prep for the math portion of the ACT. I have spent almost an entire year studying and categorizing all of the official math ACT problems I could find. From the analytics I gathered, I created a specially tailored crash course to educate my students in every single aspect of the ACT math sections.
What separates this course from all the other courses out there is that it is "frequency based." What does this mean? It means that you can pick and choose topics based on often they will likely appear on the real exam. For example, after simply watching videos on the first 2 categories out of 31, "Triangles" and "Graphs and Coordinates," you will be able to cover material that will likely constitute nearly 18% of the exam! Here's what is included:
All necessary rules and operations condensed into just 31 videos of "Critical Concept" lectures
Easy-to-follow explanations of rules and functions
Essential mnemonic devices to quickly learn and retain material
Enroll today to ensure your optimal ACT math score!
What are the requirements?
- A basic understanding of high school math concepts, ranging from algebra, geometry, algebra 2, and trigonometry
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 32 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Apply all mathematical concepts tested on the ACT
- Approach studying from a frequency based perspective, which means that you can devote the majority of your time to the most commonly tested topics
- Solve problems quickly and accurately by watching an expert handle a wide array of practice problems
- Tackle practice tests and problems in a tactical fashion in order to maximize test preparedness
What is the target audience?
- This course is for any high school student taking the ACT this year