English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 7 hrs | 1.2 GB
eLearning, Marketing, Search Engine Optimization | Skill level: All level
Learn Basic to Advance SEO, See live case studies and learn how to rank any website in Google with White Hat SEO.
In this course your will know all about Search Engine Optimization.
First thing is that I will add more lectures soon and I will update this course from time to time. The course will be containing over 100 Lectures.
Following are the points that you will cover in this course,
What is Search Engine?
What is Search Engine Optimization and Why it is Important?
All about keywords, keywords research and best tools for keyword research.
Guide about doing SEO before starting a website or blog.
Factors of Search Engine Optimzation.
On page SEO & Off Page SEO.
Guide to On Page SEO including keyword density, keyword stuffing and perfect post length.
How to Optimize Blog post with proper keyword placement in post, title, url, meta description and image in order to make the post search engine friendly.
Off Page SEO, Importance of Backlinks Dofollow & Nofollow Links.
All about Link Building.
Blog Commenting, Its Importance, How to find blogs and How to write a good and satisfied comment.
What is Email outreach program, its importance, how to get market email addresses, how to compose Email and a worksheet for Email outreach work.
Directory Submission, Article Submission and Forum Posting with proper guide.
Social Bookmarking, Use fiverr for social bookmarking, 200+ dollow social bookmarking sites.
Will tell you about how I got 851 visits in just one night.
All about video sharing, best whiteboard animation tools, recording softwares and Sharing Sites.
What is Guest Posting, how to write an acceptable guest post, 200 Sites that accept guest post in different niche.
Three best SEO book that will guide to rank your website in top of Google.
This course will let you know each and every knowledge of SEO, Link Building and It's Strategies. With the help of this course you will be able to rank your or your client website.
What are the requirements?
- Most Important thing is time to understand the course.
- Normal Internet connection.
- Basic knowledge of website and blog
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 68 lectures and 7 hours of content!
- A guide to search engine, search engine optimization and its importance.
- Difference between Nofollow and Dofollow Links.
- Complete keyword research guide with a list of best research tools.
- How to do SEO before starting a website
- Guide to On page SEO, its importance and factors.
- Optimizing the post title, url, meta description, image and data with proper keyword research in order to make it search engine friendly.
- You will get to know about Link Building, importance of Backlinks and complete Link Building Strategies.
- Building quality backlinks with blog commenting and a guide to how to find blogs for commenting along with .edu and .gov sites.
- Guide to Email outreach program, use your subscribers, find market email addresses, compose good email and worksheet for email outreach program.
- Build backlinks with social bookmarking, my 800+ visitors from single site, fiverr for social bookmarking and a list of 200+ dofollow social bookmarking site to generate backlinks.
- Guide to video sharing and what are the best tools for white board animation.
- Build reputation and quality backlinks with unique visitors through guest posting, write a good and acceptable guest post and List of 200 Sites that accept guest posts.
- Three Ebooks that will guide you though different ways to rank your website in Top of Google Search.
What is the target audience?
- Those who want to rank their website in top of search result.
- Those who want to improve their global ranking.
- Those who want to use SEO as an income source.
- Those who want to increase their product sales by appearing in top of search results.