GranderSoft TagExplorer | 3.6 Mb
TagExplorer is a powerful and effective software designed for editing and manipulating ID3 tags. This software has convenient and easy to use interface and allows you quickly to write new, edit and remove existing information from the ID3 tags.
TagExplorer supports all MP3 file formats: mp1, mp2, mp3 and manage all ID3 tag versions: ID3v1, ID3v1.1, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4. That means TagExplorer can read, create, edit and delete any of the ID3 tags.
TagExplorer provides full support for all well-known ID3 frames such as Title, Artist, Album, Track, Genre, Comment, Lyrics, Cover Art and more. Also, the software can manipulate with multiple numbers of frames for Lyrics, Comment, URL, User text and Cover art, that allows you add and edit more than one frame for these fields.
TagExplorer has full support Unicode symbols for the ID3 tags 2, 3 and 4 versions. TagExplorer can read and write text encoded as UTF-16 for the ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 tags and UTF-16, UTF-16BE, UTF-8 for the ID3v2.4 tag. In additional, TagExplorer can read compressed frames and has the ability to remove any frames, even those the software can not edit.
Product main features:
- Edit tags for a single or multiple files
- Convert between ID3 versions
- Full support for Unicode symbols
- Rename files based on the ID3 tag information
- Recursive subfolder support
- Operation with files and folders, such as Copy, Move and Delete
- Displays common and specific MPEG information for the audio tracks
- Text case conversion functions
- Easy and user-friendly configurable interface
- 32bit or 64bit Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8
- At least 10 MB of free hard disk space
- RAM 64 MB or more
- Video display with screen resolution of 1024x768 and color quality 32 bits
Home Page - http://www.grandersoft.com/