R&B MoldWorks 2016 SP0 | 214.2 mb
R&B, developer of the computer-aided mold design (CAMD) technology, announces the release of MoldWorks 2016 SP0 for SOLIDWORKS including a rewrite of the Baffle component for Heat Exchange capabilities, a new catalog “FODESCO“, new components, extensive updating and modification of existing component catalogs, extension of Heat Exchange catalogs to allow immediate addition of new heat components, Performance enhancement, Customer requested and internal improvements and corrections.
- Baffles are automatically limited according to sketch length.
- Pipes for the baffles are created according to baffle size by default.
- Baffles and the pipes are extended through plates.
- New baffle type – Bubbler.
- New icon to hide pipes during preview (especially useful for viewing baffles).
- Extension of Heat Exchange catalog to allow easy implementation of new components. (Staubli connectors and Pedrotti o-rings already included)
Catalog additions and modifications include:
- FODESCO (new)
- HASCO (extensive additions and modifications)
- DME inch (additions and modifications)
- Meusburger (extensive additions and modifications)
- New component Ejector Rod.
- Performance enhancements (especially the MoldWorks FeatureTree Display functionality).
- Fix for MoldWorks Property Manager occasional corruption.
R&B, Ltd. develops and markets powerful, easy-to-use; 3D mold design tools for the plastic mold and die industry. The company was created in 1994 as a separate organization through the combination of investments from Regba Kal, Israel’s largest mold maker, and Bercom, a leading supplier of computer-aided engineering solutions for mechanical design and finite element analysis. Today, R&B develops the following products: MoldWorks, SplitWorks, and ElectrodeWorks for SOLIDWORKS and MoldBase for CoCreate(PTC) all running within native CAD products, and over 1500 customers. R&B’s CAMD solutions provide engineers with intuitive intelligence, powerful functionality, unprecedented ease-of-use and a huge library of commercial components from numerous manufacturers. R&B distributes its products through a network of distributors and resellers worldwide.
Version: 2016 SP0
Supported Architectures: 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.rnbusa.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Software Prerequisites: SolidWorks 2014-2017
Size: 214.2 mb