A powerful writing environment for novelists and screenwriters. Do you have a story to tell? Unlike conventional word processors, Storyist helps you track your plot, characters, and settings, and keeps all of your writing organized and accessible—so you can focus on telling your story.
With Storyist, you can:
• Produce submission-ready manuscripts and screenplays. Storyist provides a rich text editor with support for comments, images, headers, footers, and style sheets so you can create properly formatted manuscripts and screenplays. And Storyist comes with manuscript and screenplay templates so you can focus on the writing, not the formatting. “more…”
• Work with your story at a high-level. Storyist lets you sketch out a story using index cards and then refine it with customizable plot, character, and setting sheets.
• Keep all your writing organized and accessible. Storyist organizes your novel manuscripts, screenplays, notes, and other project-related writing so you can access them with just a few clicks.
• Create ePub and Kindle editions of your work.
Features at a Glance
• Word processor with support comments, images, headers, footers, and style sheets.
• Automatic manuscript and screenplay formatting with familiar tab and return key shortcuts.
• Virtual cork board with support for color-coded index cards.
• Customizable story sheets.
• Imports and exports RTF, Plain Text, Word, Scrivener, Fountain, and Final Draft FDX files.
• Exports ePub, Kindle, and PDF.
• Works great with Storyist for iOS, so you can create, review, and revise your work wherever inspiration strikes.
What’s New in Version 3.3.2:
Storyist no longer scrolls to the end of a document when you type at the end of a document, fixing a bug introduced in 3.3.
Inserted page numbers now show the correct page number when you choose Edit > Insert > Page Number. Previously, the header/footer did not show the correct number until you finished editing the field.
Storyist no longer crashes in certain circumstances when editing headers when “different first page header” is set.
OS - MacOSX 10.8 or Later
Home Page - http://storyist.com/