Auto-Mate is a powerful productivity add-in for Microsoft Outlook. It allows you to take total control of your inbox and automate (pardon the pun) repetitive tasks that you perform manually. Outlook's built-in rules are a good start to inbox automation, but Auto-Mate takes inbox automation to the next level!
Auto-Mate rules are easy to create. You can import your current Outlook rules, or start with Auto-Mate's simple rule templates and grow into the more powerful rules as you become more familiar with the tool. Auto-Mate even lets you test your rule after you create it without actually taking any actions on the messages.
You can create rules that execute when messages arrive in your inbox or when you send messages like Outlook's built-in rules, but Auto-Mate also lets you create rules that execute in the background once every hour, or 2 hours, or once a day. You can create rules that execute when you reply to someone or forward an email to someone. How about creating a rule that executes when a message gets added to any folder in your Outlook tree!
There's more…Have you ever wanted to create a rule that executes if a message does NOT get received, like that important automated message from your system backup software? Yes, you can do that. How about a rule that sends your team a reminder to submit their timesheets once a week on Thursday's at 4:30 PM? That's also easy to do with Auto-Mate.
Finally, with the volume of messages we all receive with attachments, your inbox storage size can grow very large in a short period of time. Auto-Mate has rules to help keep the size of your mail storage under control. You can create rules that detach and save attachments, or compress them in place. You can also create rules that scan your folders for duplicate messages and move them to your Deleted Items folder. Needless to say, the automation possibilities are almost endless. Imagine starting Outlook with a clean and organized Inbox every morning! Auto-Mate Pro is your personal assistant to help you get and stay organized and be productive.
Auto-Mate Key Benefits
• Auto-Mate Rules run at periodic intervals during the day. Set actions to occur after messages are older than 15 minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months. You can also choose to act on them immediately as they are received or sent.
• Auto-Mate can file your mail for you automatically while you focus on more important tasks.
• Spend less time managing email messages. Auto-Mate will help you get organized quickly.
• Auto-Mate can clean up after yourself and automatically delete email, it's like having a personal assistant.
• Start Outlook® with a clean inbox and organized folder system every morning.
• No complex programming, a basic set of rules and folders can be created automatically, then you can build rules at your own pace.
• Auto-Mate rules do not interfere with standard Outlook® rules in any way. In fact they can work in conjunction with them!
• Overcome the 32K server-based rule limit in Microsoft Exchange®.
• Simple to install, integrated with Outlook®, and will not change your messages in any way.
• Works with Outlook versions 2010, 2013, and 2016.
What Can Auto-Mate's Rules Do For You?
• Delete email after it has been read.
• File email after it has been read.
• File email after it has been sent.
• File email messages after you reply to or forward them.
• File email messages that have been marked for follow-up.
• Organize your messages by day, week, month and year.
• Organize your messages by company or client name.
• Archive messages based on age.
• Removes duplicate messages in your folders based on multiple criteria.
• Replace or extend your Exchange server rules when you exceed the 32K size limit.
• Delete messages that contain large attachments. (pro)
• Automatically mark messages with colored flags. (pro)
• Automatically assign messages to categories. (pro)
• Change the importance level of messages. (pro)
• Remove attachments from messages to reduce storage space. (pro)
• Export email messages to a network folder, then delete the messages. (pro)
• Reply automatically to messages that have been in your inbox for a certain period of time. (pro)
• Automatically forward messages to a smartphone. (pro)
• Automatically print messages. (pro)
• Execute your own programs and bat files. (pro)
• Much much more, the possibilities are endless…
Home Page - http://www.pergenex.com/auto-mate/index.shtml