Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Who is this course for?
Are you working on automating mobile or tablet testing? Do you have an application developed in Angular JS that has a lot of complicated user interactions? Do you need to perform actions like drag n drop, resizing, and drawing? Do you know how to open the developer toolbar so that you can monitor network traffic of your application? If so, then this is the perfect course for you.
Even if you are not working with these actions yet, you will need to know them in the future as mobile and other complicated frameworks grow.
"The best tutorials I have ever seen, simply awesome. I take off my hat in front of you, you are an gorgeous professor, I am speechless to express how satisfied I am with these tutorials." -Lisbey
What will you learn?
- Drag and drop with Selenium Webdriver
- Open developer tools to monitor traffic during your automated tests
- Resizing objects using Selenium Webdriver
- How to draw on a canvas using Webdriver
- How to perform a click and hold
- How to perform a double click
- How to work with HTML 5 for drag and drops
- How to pass different keys to the application
- So much more…