Make stunning panoramas with high-resolution images taken by camera, scanner or smartphone, the automatic panorama maker for Mac should be the initial choice.
• Auto-select Group can detect and select photos into group intelligently.
• Perfectly seamless stitch 3 or more pictures into panoramas.
• Creates 360° segmented panorama in high resolution.
• Provides 4 classic stitch modes: Vertical, Horizontal, 360 degree and Tile.
• Supports input normal image formats JPG, JPEG, TIF and TIFF formats.
• And also supports different RAW formats for popular camera types. It should be the best Nikon Panorama Maker alternative.
• Save in any format supported by your system, such as JPEG, JPEG-2000 or TIFF.
• Align Points and Photo Blend let you tweak overlapped areas to achieve optimal results.
• The easiest panoramic workshop procedure with simple user-interface.
• Add frame and texts to the panoramic photography.
• Stitching margins are adjustable to match the overlap in your pictures.
• Adjust the color balance, exposure, levels, brightness, contrast and more.
• Automatic cropping algorithm.
• Straighten and rotate panorama as needed with panoramic viewer.
• Export in JPG, TIFF and PNG formats.
• Stitching photo margins are adjustable to match the overlap in your pictures.
• Accurate color handling. Output image is in the same color space as source images.
• Share Panorama online to FaceBook, Twitter, Flickr and other social media sites or save the panorama on computer.
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - http://www.ifotosoft.com/photostitcher.html