PCBest Networks VoIP Recorder 2.12 | 12.4 MB
A passive recording solution which can efficiently record 200+ simultaneous calls. Support most VoIP protocols and devices. Affordable price.
1. Sniffing network traffic, real-time monitoring and recording VoIP calls for any hardware phones, software phones, IPPBX and VoIP devices.
2. Recording SIP calls into wav, mp3 and xml files. XML files contain caller, callee, call start time, call duration and audio file path information.
3. Supporting PCMU(G711 mulaw), PCMA(G711 alaw), G726-32, GSM, G729, Speex, iLBC(20ms or 30ms).
4. Filtering calls by Call ID ,or IP address, or MAC address.
5. Supporting protocol SIP, H323, MGSCP, SKINNY, SCCP, IAX2, RTP.
6. Compatible with most brands(Asterisk, Cisco, Samsung, Linksys, Snom, Grandstream…).
7. Working with MS SQL Server. Support searching calls in database.
8. Reading Wireshark pcap file as input.
9. Running as Windows service in background.
10. Real-time monitoring and listening to the recording conversation.
11. Caller or Callee ID mapping.
12. With source code and SDK package to integrate into your own software, or languange. Samples contain VC++, C#, vb6, vb.net, BCB6, Delphi.
13. Pause/Resume recording by DTMF key
14. Recording each leg of call into separated wav files.
15. Complex Search
OS : Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
Language : English
Home Page - http://www.pdfconverttodoc.com/