Basel Al-Madi - Getting Started in Massive Prime | 1.5GB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced | Language: English
In this Massive Prime tutorial, we will learn the basics for a solid introduction to Massive Prime with simple and effective details.
This tutorial will enable any user to start learning Massive Prime, the leading crowd simulation software on the market.
We will start with its most basic functions. We will first learn about the interface then move to variables, vision, sound and other features this powerful software has to offer. We will also begin to understand with examples of cloth simulation and rendering in Massive.
By the end of this training you will have a basic understanding of Massive Prime and a solid foundation to build on.
The creation process of 3D games has come a long way over the last decade. Not only is it more accessible but it has also become easier. With devices like the iPod Touch and iPhone, thousands of companies have jumped into the games industry. Meanwhile, Apple keeps releasing new devices like the iPad, clearly showing there is enough gold for the rush. This VTC course takes users through the creation of 3D games for Apple devices using Unity iPhone. You’ll be amazed at how clear and simple this process is! Work files are included. To begin learning today, simply click on the movie links.
2. Introduction to crowd simulation and Massive Prime UI 11:06
3. Cameras and lights 14:42
4. Creating a simple agent 13:54
5. Brain nodes 13:59
6. Geometry and Material nodes 12:30
7. Deploying agents with the Place tool 16:14
8. Adding variables 12:17
9. Customizing locaters 07:12
10. Brain nodes and fuzzy logic 16:04
11. Creating a terrain adaptation function 13:51
12. Creating an avoiding function using vision 10:35
13. Creating an avoiding function using sounds 18:45
14. Flow field techniques 12:52
15. Cloth dynamics 12:04
16. Generate and reuse simulations 12:10
17. Creating a render 15:11