Another indie shooter is out. Looks pretty decent. Enjoy!
Description: Rise of the Ravager is arcade action best described as a blending of Guitar Hero and Missile Command. A god desires to be reborn, an event that would signal the End of Times. In Rise of the Ravager, seek favor from the Old Ones to prevent his avatar from destroying all. Play alone, or invite three friends to blast hordes of enemies utilizing a unique combat system based on color. Large boss fights, multiple landscapes, unfolding mythology – preventing the End of Time is an entertaining challenge.
- Unique arcade action based on color combat
- Single player campaign unfolding an engaging original myth
- Up to 4 players for local co-op play with scaled difficulty
- Challenging boss fights
- Upgrade system with refundable points allowing you tackle stages with different builds
- Hand drawn art inspired by Mesoamerican cultures
- New Game Plus invites you to play again with a higher difficulty and all your upgrades
- In-game achievements to unlock
Developer: Gentleman Squid Studio
Publisher: Gentleman Squid Studio
Release Name: Rise_Of_The_Ravager_v1.0-FAS
Size: 99.55 MB