CORE has released the new game “Star Wars Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast” for MacOSX.
Description: In the tradition of the highly acclaimed Star Wars: Jedi Knight series, Star Wars®: Jedi Knight® II: Jedi Outcast™ features rebel agent Kyle Katarn in exhilarating first-person action. Several years have passed since Kyle avenged his father’s death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. Allowing his Force powers to languish for fear of falling to the dark side, Kyle entrusted his lightsaber to Luke Skywalker, vowing never to use it again. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future.
Explore breathtaking Star Wars locales such as Cloud City, the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, and Nar Shaddaa, the smugglers’ moon. Multiplayer options include deathmatch, saber-only deathmatch, and team capture the flag.
- Expanded and enhanced use of the lightsaber features a slew of attack and defense moves
- Tap into the powers of the Force including Jump, Push, Jedi Mind Tricks and more
- Employ combat or stealth, depending on the situation.
- Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons including disruptor rifle, thermal detonators, trip mines and Wookiee bowcaster.
- Play on-line with 2-32 players or against a variety of AI Bots – and gain an additional 7 Force powers.
- Test your skills in 24 single-player missions and in 6 different types of multiplayer games including Jedi Master, Holocron, Capture the Ysalamiri, Duel, Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
- Interact with legendary Star Wars characters such as Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian (featuring the voice of Billy Dee Williams as Lando.)
Release Name: Star.Wars.Jedi.Knight.II.Jedi.Outcast.v1.5.Multilingual.MacOSX.Cracked-CORE
Size: 602 MB
Links: Mac App Store