文件浏览器是一款类似于 Windows 资源管理器或是 Mac Finder 的文件浏览器，可以直接查看网络上共享资源中的多种格式的文档和媒体文件，也可以直接调用 iPad 上的其它程序查看或编辑文件。
FileBrowser - Access files on remote computers 3.0
FileBrowser is like having Windows Explorer or Mac Finder on your iPad/iPhone to access network folders on Macs, Windows, Linux, and NAS drives and now Box, Dropbox and SkyDrive are also supported.
AT HOME: Stream movies and music over WiFi direct to your iPad/iPhone. View a slideshow of photos from your computer. No need to sync or copy to your iPad/iPhone. Access your NAS without needing to turn your computer on.
AT WORK: Browse file servers over the Internet using the iPad/iPhone's built in VPN. Retrieve and view documents from company servers. Edit and update files on the server (requires additional doc editing app such as Pages). Choose where to keep your data and control how files are shared. Migrate to Cloud storage at a pace that suits you.
All browsing and file transfers are performed on the iPad/iPhone so you don't need to sit at your computer to upload files to FileBrowser.
View every document type that iOS supports. Pass files to and from other apps - for example, store email attachments in FileBrowser for later use with an editor app.
FileBrowser requires no additional software on the target computer/network drive.
Connect to your servers over the Internet (3G or WiFi) with appropriate software/router configuration. See support page on http://www.stratospherix.com
---- PLEASE READ ----
FileBrowser requires iOS 5.1 or later.
FileBrowser is an essential app but it's not magic and it doesn't bypass network security. It will not be able to access your files on your home computer from a remote location over the Internet without your computer being accessible FROM the Internet and SMB file sharing being enabled.
* Connects to Windows 2000 and above, MacOS from 10.5, most variants of Linux, and most (but not all) NAS drives. Try our free FileBrowserLite app to test connectivity.
* Does NOT support AFP or http://FTP.
* To stream AVIs with DIVX or XVID codecs requires a third party app that is able to play these formats.
What's New in Version 3.0
* Added support for iOS 7.
* Added support for OS X Mavericks.
* New Teal theme.
* When playing music, the Lock Screen now shows album art.
* Multi-file select is now easier to use.
* File/Folder URLs and UNC paths are now accepted on the bookmarks tab.
* The left hand window is now collapsable in all orientations.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Updated: Oct 17, 2013
Size: 19.4 MB
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.