Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Bundle: Building Web Applications (Repost)
Project Files: Included
Genre: eLearning, programming
* Learn how to create web applications using the wide range of controls available in ASP.NET 2.0.
* Understand how to perform robust user-input validation.
* See how to access functionality in classes, assemblies, and web services.
* Discover how to use data binding to display and update data from a database.
* Create consistent and standardized user interfaces by using master pages, themes, and style sheets in ASP.NET 2.0.
* Discover how to create new Web controls, portals, and WebParts within a site to allow for faster and more efficient site application development.
Freelance developer, consultant, and instructor Andy Olsen has been working with Microsoft and Java-based technologies for over a decade. With Andy leading the way, you will learn the ropes of ASP.NET in no time. you'll see how to create great user interfaces using the latest ASP.NET Web controls such as GridViews and WebParts. you'll also learn how to use the full power of the .NET Framework.
* Learn how to efficiently layout, develop, and maintain standards-based websites that are scalable, secure, and stable.
* Get up to speed quickly with how to develop ASP.NET Web Applications using C# and Visual Studio 2005.
* Take full advantage of the rich set of ASP.NET 2.0 controls and the extensive .NET Framework class library.
* Learn how to create reusable components to encapsulate the UI layout, logic, and data access code in your Web applications
Take your ASP.NET knowledge one step further with indepth training on web page user interface design and implementation techniques. You will learn how to use the latest user interface features in ASP.NET 2.0, including master pages, themes, portals, and WebParts. Plus, you will also learn how to create robust and scalable Web applications, addressing issues such as state management, data access components, caching, and localization.
* Learn how to create consistent and standardized user interfaces by using master pages, themes, and style sheets in ASP.NET 2.0.
* Understand how to create new Web controls, portals, and WebParts within a site to allow for faster and more efficient site application development.
* Manage state effectively by using view state, query strings, cookies, and session state for a clean flow of interactive sites.
* Discover how to use ADO.NET to create data access components for a better framework that can access almost any data source.
* Refine your skillset to ensure that your next web application is not slow and clunky, but rather takes on a more modern and efficient feel.
In the Directory called "Product Updates" you will find a few files:
Install this file to improve the video feedback.
We made the choice to use the Northwind database because it's supported by both SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005. Microsoft doesn't ship the Northwind database with SQL Server 2005. If you are using SQL Server 2005 and need the Northwind database, you can download it from the Microsoft website, and install it into your copy of SQL Server 2005.
The Installation instructions are found in this pdf file
The missing file sunflower.psd in Project Files - Creative Suite - Photoshop files.
Watch this movie if you get a Macromedia error.