Python Runner v1.1.1 Mac OS X | 1.4 MB
Write and run Python code instantly! Python Runner is a handy tool for learning Python and running Python script for daily tasks. Simply type Python code and press "⌘R" to run it, that is all! You don't event need to save the file first!
- Type and run Python code instantly
- Open and run Python script file
- Display output as plain text or HTML
- Supports Python CLI interaction (text output mode)
- You can specify the Python binary path in the preferences ("⌘,")
- Auto indent and replacing tab with spaces
- Zoom in / zoom out text with "⌘+" and "⌘-"
- Keyword completion ("⌘.")
Python Runner is simple and quick. You can use it for daily tasks such as text processing, code generation or simply type some code to verify your ideas.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Support text zoom in / zoom out